Saturday, 3 February 2007
sounds like kelvin and junjie got dao-ed! haha. got a feeling we might screw up during tomorrow's performance coz we havent rehearsed yet! LOL. hope the GOH finds our performance erm...CREATIVE...even though i predict we might screw up a little. XD
SRP test today was a bit crazy. but who cares. its over. lets not brood over it anymore.
a couple things on our class agenda that i would like to reiterate...
1) meet for CIP tomorrow at 8.30am at Aljunied MRT
2) CNY banner + lantern
3) PAY WOONCHEE FOR JTS. 30 DOLLARS BY WEDNESDAY
4) bring stuff for donation drive on monday
5) do not pon fac dance tomorrow
6) do your HOMEWORK! XD [especially that dumb econs ILP]
7) get enough sleep =)
8) remember that there is a chem "surprise" quiz on monday [according to bowei]
9) get your "CUTE" photo of yourself for CT period on monday
non-urgent / long-term plans:
1) distribution and planning for CNY street market [workload division]
2) change of class blog skin [we need a user friendlier skin]
3) class outing [for mark's birthday which falls on the 15th of Feb. after chinese new year celebrations maybe...can use the profits from the stall to go out together!]
4) class t-shirt
5) class SL project / overseas CIP
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.